TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC is not a registered investment or trading adviser of any sort (CTA’S), or members of NFA. The services and content provided by THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE.COM, THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC, AND/OR ANY ENTITIES OR PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC, are for entertainment, informative and educational purposes only, and should not be considered investment advice in any way, and complies with all CFTC requirements.
“THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE” is designed to only give SOME information relevant to trading the financial markets and is not intended to provide ALL the information required for trading.
Under penalty of law and causing substantial monetary damages, I understand I am not to share any of The Shadow Traders Zone’s information with any non-paying member and will also be removed from the team/group!
It is mutually understood, that any circumvention of this agreement, understanding its intent, would be done to harm Ritter and The Shadow Traders Zone LLC, and would be done to enhance the perpetrators selfish benefit!
** U.S. Government Required Disclaimer
Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has a large potential for rewards, but also a large potential risk. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All trades, patterns, charts, systems, etc., discussed in this advertisement and product materials are for illustrative and entertainment purposes only and not to be construed as specific advisory recommendations. All ideas and material presented are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC. No system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC. will generate profits or ensure freedom from losses. The testimonials and examples used herein are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average member, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation.
THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE Terms and Conditions
1. Richard Ritter, “THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE”, THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC, OR ANY AND ALL ASSOCIATIONS, and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter, or any Associates, and Employees, do not hold themselves out as a Commodity Trading Adviser (“CTA”), or Commodity Trading Advisers (“CTA’s”)
2. Given the representation in Paragraph 1, above, all information and material provided by Richard Ritter, and/or any of the entities mentioned in Paragraph 1, above, is for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be considered specific investment advice.
3. All content and information contained in, or disseminated by, this site, is strictly for demonstration, entertainment and educational purposes only. The Shadow Traders Zone.com, THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE, LLC, and/or any associates, do not make, buy, sell or hold recommendations. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results.
4. Pursuant to U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Rule (CTFC) 4.41 (b) (1) (i): These results [that is, any results published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this cite] are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
5. Use of any of this information is entirely at your own risk, for which Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone LLC., and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter or any of their Associates, and Employees will NOT be liable. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and content found or offered in the material for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All information exists for nothing other than education, demonstration, and/or entertainment purposes. We are not registered trading advisors.
6. Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
7. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE TALKED ABOUT OR DISCUSSED BY OR WITH RICHARD RITTER , THE SHADOW TRADERS ZONE LLC., AND ANY OTHER BUSINESSES ASSOCIATED WITH RICHARD RITTER, OR ANY OF HIS ENTITIES, ASSOCIATES, AND EMPLOYEES, OR OTHERWISE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, OR STATED ON ANY HEREIN ASSOCIATED SITE.
8. Any content, material, information, or informational offering of any kind associated herein, including, but not limited to, SOFTWARE, LIVE ROOM COURSE or COURSES, TRADE CALL OUTS or any other PRODUCTS or SERVICES from Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone.com, or any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS AND ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS WILL BE YOUR OWN.
9. Entertainment, educational and/or other informational content contained herein and associated with Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone LLC and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter, or any of their Associates, and Employees, is not an invitation to trade any futures markets. Trading requires risking your money in the pursuit of future profit. Taking that risk is strictly your decision. Do not risk any money you cannot afford to lose. All content, materiel, and information contained herein on this site does not take into account your own individual financial and personal circumstances. It is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and NOT as individual investment advice. Do not act on this information without advice from your own investment professional, who can identify your particular interests and needs. Failure to seek out personally tailored professional advice could lead to you acting contrary to your own best interests & could lead to losses of capital.
10. Any and all opinions, commentary, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice nor a solicitation and there are no guarantees associated with them. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
11. Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone.com, and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter, or any of their Associates, and Employees, relies upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) (D) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and any related state securities laws. Section 202(a) (11) (D) of the Advisers Act excludes from the definition of an investment adviser a “publisher of any bona fide newspaper, news magazine or business or financial publication of general and regular circulation.” The United States Supreme Court has interpreted the “publisher’s exclusion” to include publications that offer impersonal investment advice regularly to the general public. To qualify for 202(a)(11)(D) exclusion, a publication must be: (1) of a general and impersonal nature, in that the advice provided is not adapted to any specific portfolio or any client’s particular needs; (2) “bona fide” or genuine, in that it contains disinterested commentary and analysis as opposed to promotional material; and (3) of general and regular circulation, in that it is not timed to specific market activity or to events affecting, or having the ability to affect, the securities industry. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The Information should not be construed as investment or trading advice and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned.
12. You agree that Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone LLC and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter, or any of their Associates, and Employees, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Members and readers agree to indemnify and hold Richard Ritter, The Shadow Traders Zone, LLC and any other businesses associated with Richard Ritter or any Associates, and Employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by the member or any third party due to or arising out of a member’s use of the service.
13. I understand that the Free day must be used within 24 hours from obtaining and that I am only able to use one (1) Free trail day unless authorized by The Shadow Traders Zone, llc owners, managers or designated parties authorized to issue additional free passes.
14. I understand that in order to obtain the free pass/s if the room fails to end in the green it is my responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the free day/s. These free day/s will be posted on Saturday/Sunday and to be used the immediate Monday.
It is also mutually understood and acknowledged by all parties to this agreement that not all stipulations can always be written within all the strict rules of laws for all areas, so the parties want it to be known, and instruct those members of the legal community, to enforce this agreement by the parties open and free knowledge and INTENT, and to enforce this agreement by that intent before any legal considerations!
I attest that I have thoroughly read the disclosure, user terms and conditions, and have had the opportunity to have them reviewed by any entity or entities of my independent choosing, by signing up to any of RICHARD RITTER, or any Associates, and Employees, entities, including but not limited to The Shadow Traders Zone LLC or theshadowtraderszone.com’s offers or representations, I understand and agree they have met all conditions and will hold them totally harmless, I am signing up under my own free will.